Friday, September 11, 2026

Dear Diary,

Being a Mother is HARD!

So, I have a little fur baby that I like to think i gave birth to.... Which I did, idc idc.

Anyways, I got her 3 months ago and SHE. IS. A. MENACE!

When I tell you she takes me through there? LIKE NO OTHER!

She's my baby and I wouldn't trade her for the world, but would I EVER get another kitten? FUCK NO!

She's in the stage of life where she's smellin herself... teenagers, I tell ya.

That puberty shit? Is not for the weak. One minute she wanna cuddle, and the next?

She's beating my ass like I stole her temptations from her and called her mama a dog ass bitch. Never would I have thought I'd be in an abusive relationship with my cat, but here we are.

2 comments:

  1. the kitten phase is hard! i have 3 cats who are now 4 years old and they do mellow out! minus my orange cat who is cRAzY! girl kitties seem to be really sweet once they get out of their teenager phase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my baby calms down, she is CRAZYYY as helll 😂

      Delete